TaxExact® is revolutionizing public accounting! We are all about pushing the boundaries of how tax accountants review 1040 returns and deliver value to clients. After all, how can you really provide the proactive advice your clients need if you are spending hours at night and on weekends double checking inputs the old school way?
Our software was created by a tax accountant for tax accountants with one goal in mind: to empower accountants with assurance the return is RIGHT so they can focus on the advisory opportunities that clients find greater value in.
We’re different. Here’s how:
- We put people over profits.
- All of our meetings are virtual.
- We use slick apps and modern technology- heck, we invented the slickest app we use!
- There are no timesheets. We measure results, not time.
- TaxExact® is hosted on Google Cloud Platform
- The back end is written in Go and runs on Google App engine
- The database uses PostgreSQL and is hosted on Google Cloud SQL
- The static files are served by Google Cloud Storage
- The front-end is a single-page application (SPA) written in TypeScript which makes API calls to the back end. It uses the React framework with Mobx for state management.
- Experience building web apps with the following languages and frameworks is required:
- At least 3 years of software development experience is required.
- Experience hosting web apps with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform is preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar is preferred.
- Ability to work with a team
- Good problem-solving ability
- Experience with many different technologies
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Good communication skills
What is TaxExact®?
TaxExact® is cloud-based 1040 tax verification technology. Created by a tax accountant for tax accountants, TaxExact®’s mission is to modernize and expedite how 1040 tax returns are reviewed to save significant time and provide assurance of accuracy at the final review level in public accounting firms.
We are a growing, forward-thinking company that believes in people first and that together we can build disruptive technology to help public accountants make a difference in the lives and businesses of those they serve.